Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Cascading Effect


It's just not so noticeable.
I know - no matter how much I try - the camera effect don't seemed to capture the beauty that I want to portray here.
You know what they say - Beauty beholds on Eye of the Beholds..
I guess its the same on my case.


I like small stuff, especially the fine, minute pieces of leaves...
How shall I describe this - Majoring on the details?
I think that is the beauty in this - that's how I see it.


Baby tears (Pilea Depressa)

 The colours are another thing,
The vines red - the leaves silver?
How can I begin to describe this?
The best part - they came small.

Red Stem Tears
Pilea glauca 'Aquamarine'


Indeed, that;s the cascading effect.
You don't see it in the small details - when they make up for the volume:
The unifying factor of mass and volume create the sea of cascading beauty in another song of art.
That is a song waves that sways with the wind of times..
Again, a beauty that I see it - interesting.


Arranging them that they don't die at the top..
And the pieces dangling, almost surviving is one of the challenges faced.
Regardless - there is an art, a living beauty..
The joy to see that they survive still for one more day.


I had totally lost for words for their species names.
I guess - keeping track of their identity is quite a feat.

Basically - its of a Tradescantia species, some are succulents.
Creeping Charlie which often mistaken for mint.
Water Melon Begonia which not a begonia at all
and Turtle Vine plant which does do well by the drainside.





Trailing Watermelon Begonia (Pellonia repens)


Turtle Vine (Callisia repens)





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month